HKSA x AMS Minischool Makeup Fundamentals Workshop
2. Quick review of makeup products, the purpose, proper use and importance
3. Quick review of brushes, tools and materials – how to store and clean them properly
4. Flawless face basics – Concealer and foundation – how to pick them and application techniques
5. Eye basics – Eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyebrows, mascara, false eyelash application techniques
6. Completing the look – blush, bronzer and lipstick application techniques
Dates: Wednesday – October 12
Time: 19:00 – 21:00
Location: Student Union Building 215
Cost: $30.00 for UBC Students ($35.00 for non-UBC students)
Maximum: 25 participants
For complete information and registration, visit:
Make sure you enter MINISCHOOLCONNECT in the promotional code to register for the workshop!
Bring your friends and register before all the spots are filled!
For information on ALL the workshops available, visit: